|Service member, Acumen, Credit Insurance Brokers, is holding a workshop on Wednesday 12 June at the BMRA in Huntingdon for members to discuss credit risk and how to mitigate it.
The workshop will cover:
Those wishing to attend are asked to arrive at 9.30am for a 10am start. The session will finish at 12-12.30pm when lunch will be provided.
- An overview of the Recycling industry sector, what has / is / will be going on?
- High profile failures in the sector and the causes of the failures
- Identifying associated credit risks and how to avoid disruption to their businesses
- Is your credit management “fit for purpose”?
- How to mitigate credit risks of non-payments
- What signs to look out for in terms of distressed customers
- The opportunity to share best practice
To confirm your place please email email@example.com