Chris Allsop Metal Recycling Ltd
Location: Lodge on the Wolds, Cotgrave, Nottingham
Hours: Mon – Fri 7:30am – 4:45pm, Saturday 8am – 12pm (on a rota)
Overview of the company and role:
- Chris Allsop Metal Recycling is a family run business based in Nottingham. We buy, collect, process and sell ferrous and non-ferrous metals, currently looking to hire a grab driver to join the team in our Cotgrave site.
- Unload and grade customer material
- Operate the grab to load lorries, containers
- Operate the grab to feed the shear, shredder or baler with relevant materials
- Operate the shear head grab to shear and process material
- Ensuring we are compliant with the EA & HSE regulation
- Ensure safety attire and equipment is used at all times
- Correct usage and maintenance of equipment used is essential, take care when feeding machinery not to overload or damage equipment
- Complete daily running logs relevant to the machine being operated
- Update machine diary with relevant information ie: wear part changes, repairs, issues etc
- Complete daily check sheets relevant to plant machinery and general maintenance when required (ie: greasing, fueling etc)
- Be flexible to carry out manual yard duties as and when required
- Desirable to have a minimum of 2 years grab driving experience.
- Must have a good operational understanding of plant machinery used (training provided).
- Training provided and tickets funded where necessary
Benefits include: Company bonus, uniform, free parking
Contact: Ryan Lunt, 07866726868