ELG Haniel Metals Ltd
Location: Darlaston, West Midlands
Hours: 42.5hrs per week
Overview of the company: ELG Haniel Metals Ltd, a global market leading company for the trading and processing of raw materials for the Stainless-Steel Industry require an Operations Team Leader based in Darlaston:
- Manage operations personnel on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage all materials from acceptance, quality control, processing, blending, packaging, and final delivery to the customer in conjunction with Operations Management.
- Management of stock control, including annual stock-take and maintaining up to date records, in conjunction with Operations Management Team.
- Responsible for all Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental matters in your area of responsibility in conjunction with the Head of Operations and QHSE & Compliance Manager, ensuring you and all personnel under your control understand and apply the QHSE Policy.
- Administer and co-ordinate of all weighbridge functions, including incoming/outgoing material using ERP software and Digital Operation software (d.Ops)
- Ensure all safety checks on maintenance of equipment and property are conducted, records held, with any issues identified reported to the Maintenance Team Leader
- Daily Transport planning for outwards material liaising in conjunction with Head of Operations – UK and Logistics team.
- Experience within a similar position essential.
- Car Allowance, Company Pension
Closing date: 29.10.2021
Contact: Sue Perks via email: [email protected]