Assington Autos was established in 2017. The Founder has vast knowledge and experience into metal and auto industry, which has helped him in his objective to be the best second hand auto parts supplier in the country. His mission is to streamline the sale of secondhand parts by leveraging the use of the internet and exporting globablly.The role / duties / responsibilities:
- A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Recovery Driver Class 1 or 2 at our Assington yard (Suffolk):
- As Assington Autos continues to grow, we have an opening for a Recovery Driver at our Assington site in Suffolk. The role of the Recovery Driver is to collect scrap/damaged vehicles covering all areas and all makes and models.
- This role will suit someone with high levels of energy and ambition, who is extremely self-motivated and is capable of working with a degree of autonomy.
- The successful candidate will have a high level of knowledge and experience within the motor trade.
- Complete Vehicle Daily Safety Checks before leaving site.
- You will have the responsibility of collecting scrap/damaged vehicles daily.
- To ensure that all communication with customers is conducted in a courteous and professional manner.
- You will have experience in class 1 / 2 driving / recovery.
- You will be highly customer focussed.
- To have a good knowledge of relevant Health & Safety procedures.
- To be flexible with working hours, as occasionally there may be a business need to work additional hours.
- Dependant on the individuals experience and ability to meet the job description – relevant training will be given.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Vehicle experience.
- Must have positive can-do attitude.
- Must have strong work ethics and commitment.
Full Time / 5 days
01787210519 option 4