Additional benefits for Service members include:
- Annual Dinner: Free networking event prior to the dinner. It is held in November. See last year's event.
- Annual Dinner: Various items to sponsor such as wine, menu cards etc and donate to the raffle and auction. Members are required to purchase a ticket for the dinner. Support is promoted via the BMRA website and social media channels. See last year's event.
- AGM and Summer Dinner including golf competition: There are sponsorship opportunities including goody bags, photographer and trophies. Why not submit a team? The day is a great opportunity to network with customers and potential customers. In 2023 it eill take place at Oulton Hall Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort, Leeds, LS26 8HN on Monday 10th July. Read up about last year's event.
- Scrapbook: Published every two months, there is the opportunity to purchase a full-page exclusive A4 advert. Scrapbook is distributed to every member site and key industry stakeholders and MPs. It is also available as a PDF on the members’ area of the website. 2023 space fully booked, enquire about 2024 at a reduced rate if booked in 2023.
- Literature in new member welcome packs: Service members can include literaure about their company within the BMRA new member welcome pack.
- News and content: The opportunity to supply news (new products, CSR), opinion pieces and thought leadership. These are promoted via the website, all social media channel (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn), FRAGments (the BMRA monthly email newsletter) and Scrapbook.
- Website directory listing: You have you own page on recyclemetals.org, linked to the CRM. You are able to populate this with relevant information.
- Tours/onsite demonstrations/member events: You can host a variety of events that the BMRA can help promote for you.
- Seminars/training: Service members are welcome to run seminars or provide training in the BMRA board room.
- Health and safety poster sponsorship: Every year BMRA produce and send out posters to members on key H&S issues. Your logo can appear on the poster which are often put up in yards for a matter of years.
- Email to BMRA members: A BMRA Service member is able to send an email to ordinary and international BMRA members once per year as part of its membership of the BMRA. (These are sent subject to availability, and BMRA members will not receive more than three a month.)
- Advertise your equipment, jobs and wanted items: Members are able to advertise equipment sales and job adverts, as well as wanted adverts via BMRA's digital channels. The individual, text-based listings will be hosted on dedicated pages on the recyclemetals.org website and will be promoted via bulletins and social media.
Please note we are unable to accommodate wanted or sale adverts for metal due to competition compliance.
- Young British Metals Recyclers: People in your organisation under the age of 35 can join and network with fellow young people, forging valuable business relationships with the future of metals recycling. Your organisation can also host tours and visits for this group.