"Together, as members of the BMRA, we can support the innovation of new metal recycling techniques and lobby stakeholders to keep the UK at the forefront of the profitable world recycling industry." Mellor Metals
BMRA members can take advantage of:
- Getting involved via a BMRA committee
- Joining fellow members at exclusive membership events
- A dedicated page on the BMRA website
- An exclusive members only area of the website
- Promoting yourself to fellow members
- Accessing Service Members
- Advertising your equipment, jobs and wanted items
- Supporting the future of Metals Recycling throug apprenticeships and the Young British Metals Recyclers
Join the BMRA
BMRA membership is open to metals recycling companies of good standing that have been in business for at least two years.
The British Metals Recycling Association (BMRA) is the only trade association representing all UK metal recyclers.
The BMRA keeps members informed about upcoming issues and regulations, while helping them overcome problems and challenges related to running a metals recycling business.
To join the BMRA, download the appropriate application form from the link below, provide the appropriate documentation and references, and return to [email protected]. All applicants must read the Articles of Association (link below) in conjunction with the code of conduct found in the application pack.
Please note, applications can take up to two weeks to complete, subject to references and payment.
|Metal Recycler (Ordinary
member) application pack
|Articles of Association|
Benefits of membership
- In-house technical, regulatory, legislative and environmental advice
- Employment and business support helpline
- Reduced rate insurance - subject to terms and conditions
- Access to bespoke training
- Bespoke health and safety manual and accompanying site posters
- Energy brokerage
- Assistance with business water supply
- Reduced rate legal advice and representation
- Discounted rates on medical and travel plans for business and employees
- Discounts on IT and access to tech advice for business and employees
- Discounted contract and legal services
- Savings of up to 40% on Sage products
- Discounted PPE
Why not download an application pack and join today?