Members of the British Metals Recycling Association are committed to:
- Maintaining the highest standards of commercial conduct and business ethics with other members, customers and suppliers.
- Representing the metals recycling industry’s common interests in their relations with business, government agencies and others.
- Observing the highest practical standards of environmental care and protection and ensure compliance with current legislation.
- Observing the need for good practice in health and safety and meet all relevant regulations.
- Maintaining adequate insurance cover for public and employee liability, and for other statutory requirements.
- Co-operating with local authorities, regulators and other public servants, and allow access to premises where necessary.