The BMRA is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy notice provides information about the personal information we process, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
BRITISH METALS RECYCLING ASSOCIATION (BMRA) is a trade association representing the metal recycling industry at the following address: 5 Ramsay Court, Hinchingbrooke Business Park, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE29 6FY
Our ICO registration number is: ZA357780
Please contact ROBERT FELL using the email address: email@example.com with any questions or requests about your personal information.
Your rights: BMRA is committed to protecting your rights to privacy. They include the right to:
- Be informed about what we do with your personal data.
- Have a copy of all the personal information we process about you.
- Rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Be forgotten and your personal data destroyed.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing we carry out based on our legitimate interest.
The personal data we process, why we process it and how long we keep it for: As a trade association we process data relating to membership of this association. These records may contain personal data and include:
- Names and addresses of member company representatives.
Legitimate interests: BMRA also processes the following information because it is in our legitimate interests as a trade association to do so:
- Invoices, receipts and accounts (retained for 6 years).
- VAT and tax returns (retained for 6 years).
Employee data: BMRA processes personal data pursuant to contracts of employment with our employees and retain this information for six years. The information includes:
- Names, addresses and contact details. This may include next of kin details.
- Pay and bank details.
- Curricula vitae, contracts of employment and appraisals, references.
Sharing Personal data: BMRA shares personal data internally strictly on membership services basis. Access to personnel files is limited to designated individuals. Hard copy documents are stored securely. Where these documents are stored electronically, they are protected and/or encrypted. BMRA does not share personal data with anyone external to the organisation, other than:
- Our professional advisers.
- Police services (in connection with the investigation or detection of crime).
- Local authorities, Environment Agency, HMRC or VAT Commissioner (where required by law).
- Pursuant to a court order.
Information Commissioner’s Office: If you have any concerns about the way your personal information has been processed, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113.
By using recyclemetals.org.uk, you consent to the collection and use of this information by the BMRA.