Island Recycling based in the Cayman Islands.
Job title: Yard Manager
Company: Island Recycling
Location: George Town, Cayman Islands
Hours: 45 per week
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
Overview of the company and role:
- Island Recycling is the Cayman Islands leading private recycling company. We recycle ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- The team is young, friendly and focused on improving the sustainability of the Cayman Islands solid waste management. You’ll be joining at a very exciting time for the company, with significant growth to come in the years ahead.
- Island Recycling is privately owned by GRG (www.grgcorp.com) and Jason Brown of Island Waste Carriers (www.iwc.ky).
- Day-to-day management of all the operatives, plant and equipment and the site in general, including all health and safety and general compliance.
- Manage all metal inputs and outputs to ensure processing throughput is maintained to targets.
- 3+ years’ experience of operating shears and cranes
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Health & Safety and Compliance qualifications/credentials
- Relocation allowance (travel and accommodation)
- Use of company car
- Bonus based on performance
- Year-round sunshine!
Contact: [email protected]