E H Hassell & Sons Limited
E H Hassell & Sons Limited, based in Trentham, Stoke on Trent, seek to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced person to manage the Service Department.
We are a well-respected UK dealer for a number of manufacturers, providing machinery and equipment to the Waste, Scrap and Port Sectors, and enjoy an excellent reputation in providing after-sales service and maintenance to a wide range of third-party equipment.
This position would be of interest to a person currently working at management level in a complimentary sector such as, but not limited to, General Plant, Heavy Transport, and maintenance within the Waste, Scrap and Port industries.
We are looking to grow our business and this position would provide an exciting opportunity to be involved in a business which is forward thinking and ready to embrace all opportunities going forward.
The core responsibilities would be: -
- Day-to-day management of the Service Department including the Administration of the Service Office and overall control of the Field Service, and Depot based engineers.
- Ensure targets and costs on machine refurbishments and repairs are monitored and maintained.
- Maintain good relationships with existing customers and develop new opportunities for service and maintenance contracts,
- Oversee warranty administration on new machinery and maintain and develop our relationships with the manufacturers we represent in the UK.
- Keep abreast of technical developments in the machinery we provide and be aware of new initiatives from our competitors.
- Be aware of existing and new legislation which has a bearing on our operational activities.
- Be responsible for ensuring a safe working environment for our engineers in the depot and on worksites. Develop and monitor good working practise.
- Promote the activities of the Service Department on social media and other marketing tools.
We can offer the successful candidate a good working environment, the friendliness of a family-owned business, a salary and benefits package commensurate with your ability and experience, plus the value we put on the role. A suitable company vehicle will form part of this package.
In the first instance please forward you CV, in complete confidence, by e mail to:
Phil Ritchie - [email protected].
If you wish to have an informal discussion about the role, please contact Phil Ritchie on 07925 949297. Leave a message if you need to and your call will be returned asap.
Look forward to hearing from you
E H Hassell & Sons Ltd