Information provided by Croner, BMRA's employment partner
The new rules on flexible furlough have been announced. This means claiming wage grants is now significantly more complex.
From July, you get to bring furloughed staff back part time. Plus, you can still enjoy funding to cover some of their wages.
However, to access the part time scheme, you must create a brand new flexible furlough agreement with staff. Failure to do this may mean you miss out on funding.
Croner can offer advice on:
- The rules on flexible furlough from July 2020
- How to create a new flexible furlough agreement with staff
- The minimum amount of flexible furlough you can claim for
- What records you need to keep to show you’ve followed the rules
- How to handle tough discussions with staff who don’t want to return to the workplace
BMRA members can learn more by clicking here (login required).